Sunday, September 4, 2011

The simple goals and dreams of a fat girl...

A couple of my friends have recently made lists of goals or things that they want to accomplish by a certain time. That inspired me to do the same. The title of this post may be kinda blunt...but, those of you who know me well, shouldn't expect anything less. :) Living in an extra large body limits me A LOT. So, here are some of my goals...in no particular order.
1. Go horseback riding with Sydney and not kill the horse in the process.
2. Go to a clothing store and buy something off the normal sized rack without having to try it on.
3. Play tag with my kids and not always be "it".
4. Drive a race car.
5. Go to an amusement park and ride everything, without stressing about if I will fit into the seat and be able to get buckled.
6. Climb up the stairs at the South Point without needing paramedics to revive me at the top...let's face it, I just want to climb 10 steps without getting winded!
7. Ride a bike...comfortably.
8. Take dance lessons...like square dance or something fun
9. Go on the Boulder City zip-line.
10. Wear an ankle length skirt that doesn't get raised to a knee length because of my bubble butt.
11. Sit in a theater seat and an airplane seat with room to spare.
12. Play sports with my kids and be able to throw, hit or kick the ball farther than they can...is that wrong for a mother to say? :)
13. Be able to hang my arm out the car window without knocking out the person sitting in the backseat with my arm flap.
14. Sit on the floor and be able to get back up with NO problem.
15. Get off my medication.
16. Get rid of my C-PAP machine due to my Sleep Apnea.
17. I want to walk next to my thin friends and not look like we're the #10 walking side by side.
18. Go to a water park and not be embarrassed.
19. Feel energized and ready to take on anything.
20. GET HEALTHY.
These are just a few thing that I would like to accomplish in the very near future. Some will take longer than others, but they will all get done...for the most part. ;)

No comments: